Sightseeing in Astoria and dinner at Fort George Brewery and Public House

Astoria, Oregon is a fun place to explore and walk around.  The weather happened to be beautiful while we were in Oregon and so a nice afternoon walking around downtown Astoria was perfect.  After that, we had an early dinner at Fort George Brewery and Public House









The view from our table at Fort George Brewery and Public House.

My husband and I got to try at beer taster try of eight different beers.  I'm not a beer fan but I have to admit, it went well with the pizza and my oyster shooter!


Fort George is two levels and we sat upstairs.  I thought the stairs were cool and reminded me of a lighthouse. 

We all shared the Mediterranean Pizza, which we all loved and it tasted super fresh.  We even had it for leftovers the next day.  


Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts