Frelard Pizza Company

Since I'm a fan of Ethan Stowell restaurants, I was intrigued by his newish pizza place in Frelard, located between Fremont and Ballard.  He already has the Ballard Pizza Company, so Frelard Pizza Co. is the second one.  While the pizza at one of his other restaurants, Rionne XIII, is authentic and artisan, this pizza was thin crust and New York style.  We got slices and we probably should have ordered a fresh pie, but we were hungry and we had to eat, like, now.  My pepperoni slice was a little too crispy and greasy.  I guess I'm getting spoiled by some of the other pizza I've had recently.  The draw about this place is that its super kid friendly and has a kid play area.  The parents can sit around the area and eat, while keeping an eye on their offspring.  The fireplace outside was a nice touch, with tables all around, creating a relaxing ambiance.  There is a decent local and imported beer and wine to sip with your pizza.  I had a glass of hard cider and my husband had a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.  We shared a Chickpea salad which had golden raisins, celery, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, and parsley.  It was a good, fast meal, but a little pricey for the amount of food we got. 








Frelard Pizza Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts