No-Bake Cookie Butter Cookies

Ah, Cookie Butter.  One of life's greatest treats.  Just think peanut butter but instead of peanuts, its cookies.  I love how its tastes like gingerbread and I'm kind of obsessed with it.  You can put it on anything from waffles to ice cream and you can even dip pretzels into the jar and have a yummy snack.  Trader Joe's makes it and I was a lucky girl yesterday when I got my hands on a jar.  The Cookie Butter called out to me when I entered and I was led over to the display almost in a daze.  It was tempting to grab a spoon and just go to town when I got home so I decided to bake something with it.  I whipped up some no-bake cookies and they were kind of a fail.  Instead of rolled oats I used steel cut and it just wasn't the same.  They were too chewy and crumbly.  But I still wanted to include the recipe for you and include some close up Cookie Butter photos and the end result of the cookies.  You can thank me later and please, if you live near a Trader Joe's, get some! 


No-Bake Cookie Butter Cookies


From Chocolate With Grace


Ingredients:
  • 6 T butter
  • ¼ cup milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 cups rolled oats
  • ⅓ cup cookie butter
Instructions:
  1. In a small saucpan, bring the butter, milk and vanilla to a boil over medium heat.
  2. Remove from heat and stir in rolled oats and cookie butter.
  3. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Cool completely before eating.



Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts