The Georgetown Carnival

Summertime's in full effect here in Seattle and the weather's warm.  Every June, Georgetown holds its annual carnival.  They close the street and have multiple stages with live music, food trucks, street performers and much, much more.  I wanted a treat and a cold treat, at that.  The sun was beating down on me and I was parched.  Luckily in the distance I spotted ice cream.  And not just any old ice cream.  Vegan ice cream served from a VW Bus.  How unique and how original, let's get in line.  No, I didn't turn vegan but I wanted to try something new.  I got a cup of key lime pie and it didn't taste vegan at all.  I don't know what they put in it, but it tasted like dairy ice cream and soon it was gone.  It was fun to people watch and hear live music.  There was even a dunk tank and musicians to keep us all entertained. 










Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts